New York. I have few words for you. But you are beautiful.
Here are some fun facts from about New York that I, a Los Angeles resident, learned while there:
- Every female wears flats. Pictures of fashionable girls on the street wearing heels is a fing lie. I’m pretty sure when the Satorialist comes by and asks to take their picture, they pull their heels out of their purse, and immediately change back to flats after.
- There are no Ralph’s. (But the small local grocery stores are so cute!!)
- Many apartments/buildings do not have elevators. All hail the mandatory daily stairclimber workout.
- Potted plants on balconies. Potted plants on rooftops. Potted plants in stores. Potted plants in apartments. Major potted plant realness everywhere.
- Every restaurant has a total seating capacity of like exactly 4 people. (Ugh but also so cute!)